Monday, April 17, 2006

About me

My name is Aruho Paul and the family name is Rwambangye from western Uganda. I am an adult married to Nagasha Abby Brenda with two children Matthew and Martha. I am a professional teacher of English language and Literature. I also a journalist with a degree in Mass communication.I am a social person and love interacting with people of all sorts of life. I have been teaching for the last 12 years. I have been practicing freelance journalism since 2004. This has been exciting, handling young people. I am now a lecturer in Institutional Relations and a freelance journalist. I uphold my christian values, and a believer in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the savior of the world.

1 comment:

Development encounters said...

Wonderful blog Aruho. Keep up.